Must-have Chinese Cooking Ingredient Package
Spending more time in store aisles than in your kitchen? These ingredients are Chinese pantry essentials and are carefully selected.
Following my popular recipes, even if you are a beginner, this ingredient package lets you quickly tackle Chinese cooking like a pro.
9 Must Have Ingredients Package:
- Lee Kum Kee Gold Label Oyster Sauce: Probably the best oyster sauce brand on the market. It is made with real oysters. You can use it for cooking Egg Fried Rice, Singapore Noodles, Steamed Pork Buns, Chinese Egg Rolls, Beef and Broccoli, Stir Fry Squid, and Beef Lo Mein.
- Haitian Gold Label Light Soy Sauce: Haitian is one of the biggest and top-rated soy sauce brands in China. You can use it to make Cantonese Soy Sauce Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Chicken Wonton Soup, Chicken Fried Rice, Mongolian Beef, Chinese Braised Pork Belly, and Cantonese Char Siu.
- Haitian Mushroom Dark Soy Sauce: you can make Taiwanese Braised Pork Belly Kong Rou Recipe, Stir Fry Beef Udon Noodles, Shrimp and Broccoli, Chicken Baozi, and Beef and Broccoli.
- Zhenjiang Aged Vinegar: you can make Kung Pao Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Hot And Sour Soup, Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup, Biang Biang Hand Pulled Noodles, Yibin Flaming Noodles, and Cantonese Shrimp Siu Mai.
- Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil: you can make Sesame Chicken, Chinese Chive Dumplings, Dumpling Dipping Sauce, Cantonese Har Gow, Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken, and Dan Dan Noodles.
- Lee Kum Kee Fermented Soybean Paste: North Chinese Braised Beef, Beijing Fried Sauce Noodles, Non-Spicy Kung Pao Chicken, North Chinese Braised Pork Belly with Cabbage, Grilled Eggplant, and Vegetarian Dumpling Filling.
- Five-spice Powder: you can make Crispy Pork Belly, Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken, Cantonese Char Siu, Taiwanese Lu Rou Fan, Stir Fry Pork With Green Pepper, Crispy Pork Recipe (Sichuan Style), Pork Chow Fun, and Hakka Steamed Pork Belly.
- Yangjiang Fermented Black Beans: you can make Mapo Tofu, Cantonese Dim Sum Chicken Feet, Hakka Style Stir Fry Noodles, Beef in Black Bean Sauce, and Cantonese Ribs with Black Bean Sauce.
- Lee Kum Kee Beijing Style Sweet Flour Paste: Stir Fry Pork With Green Pepper, Braised Chicken Thigh, Soy Flatbread, and Peking Sauce Pork.
4 Spicy Ingredients Collection
- Juancheng Pixian Dou Ban Jiang: Juancheng is a time-honored brand located in Sichuan. You can make Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup, Homemade Spicy Hot Pot Flavor Base, Sichuan Poached Beef, Twice Cooked Pork Hui Guo Rou, Chinese Cabbage Chow Fun Noodles, Kung Pao Chicken, Big Plate of Chicken Da Pan Ji, and Eggplant in Garlic Sauce Recipe.
- Lao Gan Ma Fermented Bean Curd: you can make Cantonese Braised Beef with Daikon, Chinese Honey BBQ Roasted Pork, Hakka Steamed Pork Belly, Huna Steamed Pork w/ Rice Powder, Sesame peanut dipping sauce, and Braised Pork Trotters.
- Sichuan Hot Chili Oil: you can make Chicken Wonton Soup With Spicy Chili Oil, Shaanxi Liangpi Noodles, Sichuan Mouth-watering Chicken, Szechuan Pork Belly Slices in Garlic Sauce, Braised Beef in Master Brine, and Lan Zhou Ramen Noodles.
- Lao Gan Ma Chili Crisp with Fermented Black Beans: you can make Chicken Noodle Soup and Spicy Bean Sprout Salad.
Allergy Info: The set contains soybean, black bean, wheat, oyster, sesame, and peanut products.
Note: Due to international shipping costs, the price for non-USA customers is high. If you want us to expand the market in your country, please contact us and we will consider depending on the demands.