Egg Fried Rice
Heat up your wok. Add the oil and egg whites. Egg white is really easy to stick to the wok, it is better to use a non-stick wok.
- Add all the vegetable. Stir it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, give it a mix and set it aside.
- Mix the rice with egg yolks until you don’t see white rice.
- Heat your wok to high temperature and then turn the heat to medium.Put 2 tbsp of cold vegetable oil and add in the rice immediately. (This is a little trick to help the rice not to stick to the bottom since I don’t have a non-stick wok.)
- Use your spatula to break down the big piece, so the rice cook evenly.
- After a few minutes stirring, you can smell the egg, also you can see that your rice is popping. That means you are doing correctly.
- I like to put a tbsp of rose wine. It is optional. I really like the rose fragrance mixed with egg fried rice. Smells so good. And also it makes the rice a little soft.
- Mix it with the vegetables.
- Add half tsp of salt and ground pepper to taste. Give it a mix and you are done.