The Best Green Bean Stir Fry Recipe
I grew up eating salted egg yolks regularly. It has a rich, creamy, salty, savory taste. Some people think it tastes a bit like cheese. One of my favorite ways to enjoy it is to stir fry with green beans.
- l 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- l 1/2 lb of green bean
- l 1/3 tsp of salt
- l 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- l 2 tsp of minced ginger
- l 3 salted egg yolk, shaved
- Turn the heat to medium, add oil, green beans, and salt. Stir for a few minutes to allow the salt to infuse fully; otherwise, the green beans will taste like freshly mowed grass.
- Add garlic and ginger. Keep mixing until fragrant.
- Shave three salted egg yolks into the wok. They are pretty small, so be careful, don’t shave your fingers.
- Keep stirring until the egg yolk becomes foamy and clings to the green beans.
- Serve as a side dish.