Easy Stir Fry Recipe – Ground Pork With Long Beans
Dice 400 grams of asparagus beans into 1/3 of an inch long pieces. You can use green beans as a replacement if you don’t have access to buy it.
- Dice 6 pieces of that bird eye chilies, 5 cloves of garlic, and 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- Heat it the wok. Add a drizzle of cooking oil and toss in the diced long beans, chili, garlic, and ginger. Stir them on medium heat for a few minutes or until the garlic and ginger are fragrant.
- Then add all the seasoning: 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp of fish sauce. Keep stirring until the diced long beans are cooked through.
- Once you don’t taste that distinctly beany flavor, you can push everything to the side and toss in 250 grams of ground pork. Turn the heat to high and use your spatula to break up any big chunks of meat. It should be nice and loose; we don’t want any meat patties.
- Once you don’t see any pink color, the pork is cooked through. Mix everything together. Add 1 tsp of dark soy sauce to make the color deeper. Give it a taste to see if you need to adjust the flavor.