3 Minute Recipe - Oyster Mushroom Side Dish (Tastes Better Than Meat)
This is the easiest and the most delicious recipe to cook oyster mushrooms. This is my favorite kind of mushroom. I think they taste better than shiitake. Just in case you ask, yes, shiitake, enoki, chanterelle, and button mushrooms will also work for this recipe.
Discard the end of the oyster mushroom where they contact the substrates. Brush the visible dirt using a silicone brush.
- Quickly rinse the mushroom with clean water and shake off the excess water.
Tear the mushrooms into bite-size pieces.
- Dice 3 scallions diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces; slice 4 cloves of garlic thinly.
- Add a generous amount of cooking oil to a wok, along with the scallions and garlic slices. Stir over medium-low heat until the aromatics are golden brown.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and dark soy sauce and Keep mixing over medium-low heat until the seasoning is condensed.
- Add the oyster mushrooms and stir over medium-low heat for a few minutes or until they are wilted.